Monday 1 April 2013

#26 Apologies without apologising


1st April 2013

Okay, at the end of my last post I said I wouldn't be posting anything for a while, but I simply cannot switch off from this journey, my mind has become IVF & everything that goes with it 24/7.
I  have a tendency to let my mind & my mouth runaway with themselves. But here's the problem, my mind is running wild & I'm jumping to a lot of conclusion which aren't always the right conclusions, & because I'm writing about a lot of things that tie in with the journey, these wrong conclusion are resulting in people (friends in particular) being offended or upset about what I'm saying. It seems I'm pushing people even further away.
But this is the weird thing, I'm not sorry. This how I feel.or what I felt at a specific time.
I wanted this blog to be a chronicle of every mindset I experience & the reactions that come with it, in a hope that I can try make sense of it all in an attempt to council myself through everything, I also hoped it might help someone else understand what comes with the whole process & the thoughts & feelings & conclusions that come with it (whether right or wrong)
Hopefully someone will see the errors of MY ways to recognize them & avoid them or make them better for themselves. I however haven't learnt anything & it's all become a bit of a mess, I have become consumed by it all & I'VE become a mess too.

Before, I used to bottle my feelings & emotions up and it would occasionally all bubble up to the surface & make a mess of things, but this time the same has happened, even though thought I've expressed how I feel.
This past Friday, I went out for what was intended to be a fun night out with my two sisters & a couple of mates. Well it started off as fun, but ended being alcohol fuelled  tear stained bout of anger & bitterness. I'm scared it's going to go wrong, I'm scared I'm losing my family & friends, I'm scared that if it fails it's going to end up ripping me & Libby apart. It's got to the point I'm scared to carry on. ...I'm broken
When we first started or journey, I wish the psychological side was explained as well as the physical side, maybe our choice to go ahead might have been different.  IVF & infertility is truly horrible, I wouldn't wish anything to do with infertility on my worst enemy
I wan't to switch off, I want to be happy again, even If just for 5 minutes, Is that too much to ask?

No comments:

Post a Comment